Our experienced staff will guide you in the selection process. We will work with you to determine your style and budget, deliver the pieces, help you decide on the perfect location and professionally install the artwork.
Are you in a new office, renovating an existing space, or planning a move? Including original artwork in your plans is an important element in creating a professional environment that reflects your company’s brand. We offer a complete art consultation service that includes office space assessment, initial viewing of proposed artwork, framing advice and installation. Flexible payment plans and leasing options are available.
All sales of artwork commissioned by you and special order items are final.
Layaway and leasing information
Benefits of Layaway
- Stretching out the payments make it possible to acquire original art.
- Payments may be made over the course of up to 6 months depending on the value of the piece of art.
- No interest is charged
Benefits of leasing
- Budget an affordable amount each month to acquire art.
- Length of term can be up to 5 years.
- You are buying not renting the art.
- You are supporting the artistic community
- You can lease 100% of the purchase price.
- If you own a business, the current tax position on leases is that, if they represent a valid business expense for your business, then they are 100% tax deductible.
- Unlike other business items that may be leased, art’s appeal and value don’t diminish over time.
Design Trade program
The Va-fair / Kube Gallery’s exclusive trade program offers trade professionals 10% in incentives on purchases for their clients and projects. If you are a designer, architect or builder we would like to work with you!
We offer an extensive collection of distinguished contemporary and classic art including paintings, sculpture, glass and ceramics by both established and emerging Canadian artists. We work closely with our artists and can also arrange to commission a custom work of art for a specific environment.
Whether you are outfitting a restaurant, hotel or putting the finishing touches on a corporate or residential project